Tuesday 2 December 2014

November Favorites

HIII!

wow. i feel like i haven't written anything in awhile. my last few posts were scheduled posts and i could only manage to do music fridays. I'm sorry about that. I've been busy with uni and for me, when i get stressed out, i could only focus on one thing at a time. Luckily, christmas break is approaching! which means stress free! well, sort of, i have one assignment left but hey, i need to sneak in a post here and there into my schedule, i'll continue with my assignment after this.. okay maybe a few days from now.. it's due on the 17th of December, so it's ok =P 

I'm not gonna waste any more time, these are my November favorites! 

Outfit 
Floral shirt (similar) / Topshop jeans / AlexanderWangxHM bag (sold out/ebay) / Zara Parka (not shown

Food/Drink
One Pan Pasta, so easy to make and so delicious (as a student, this is my go to i-don't-have-time-or-the-energy-to-make-anything-but-i-want-something-flavorful dinner/lunch)

Home
Can these be considered as "home" stuff? Well, i'm gonna say it's home-ish/stationary-ish. 
all from Tiger

Make-up
I didn't get any new make-up in November, instead i got myself Zoella's beauty bag (which is shown with a bralet i got from missguided, best purchase evaaaaa)

I know it's the 2nd of December already.. can we pretend like it's still the 30th November? so that i don't feel so bad for neglecting this blog for weeks.. hehe

I hope your November was filled with joy & laughter

xoxo,
rasya

No comments:

Post a Comment