Friday 21 November 2014

Music Fridays

I've always had a soft spot for sappy sad love songs. To be honest, I am just an emotional person. I tend to put too much thought or "too much feels" into something. Sometimes that's a good thing and sometimes it's not. I mean, I can cry when I see someone else cries! What's that about.. Lol. 

The song that I chose for today's music fridays is, you guessed it! A sappy sad love song by the all american rejects. 


"say the words I cannot say, say them on another day. fragile words like these will cut your tongue." 
- i for you by the all american rejects

xoxo,
rasya

4 comments:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candice! Thanks for dropping by :)

      I would love to! I've added you on Blogloving and G+, as well as twitter! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I too love sappy love songs! I guess that comes from being a girl! LOL! This is such a great song, I love it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know right! Thanks for dropping by :)
      xoxo

      Delete