Sunday 9 November 2014

The Wang Experience

Hello!

On the 6th of November, Alexander Wang items became more accessible (in terms of pricing) to us who can't afford a a £266 sweater. Finally we have a chance to get something within our price range. My friend and I braved through the freezing 0 degrees cold at 6am in the morning to catch a train at 630am to Birmingham New Street. We got to H&M in Bullring and I have to say I was quite surprise with the turnout. I was expecting the queue to go up to more than 200 people but to my surprised, we were 80th/81st person there at 730am. Then more people started coming in and we were so glad that we got there earlier! 


Around 830, the manager came out of the store and announced that menswear were upstairs and the men just raced their way upstairs! and guess what? there weren't that many girls! the queue was cut into less than half of its original queue. YEAHYERZ! 

SO CLOSE!!!!!

So, they gave us wristbands stating our time slot. I think we were the 3rd slot at 935am. My friend and I waited at starbucks for about an hour. At 915am, we went back to h&m and started queuing (again... ) for our time slot. There it was, I saw the black labeling and the words "Alexander Wang x H&M" right in front of my eyes. It was a just a small section in the store, so my friend went around it while I stayed in line. She saw everything that I wanted, the sports bra, the WANG sweater and the perforated pattern dress. That was only at 915! The group at 920 went in. I was hoping for some kind of miracle that no one from that slot would want to buy the sweater. Sadly, when it was our time slot, two of what I wanted was gone. MY HEART IS BROKEN because of this :( :( but that's ok, I got myself the sports bra and a bag for my little sister. My friend got herself a Wang bottle. 




I'm sad that I couldn't get the WANG sweater but I am madly in love with what I got. Although the bag is my sister's, I'm just going make it as if'it's my own =P 

How was your Wang experience? Did you get anything from the collection? 

xoxo,
rasya

No comments:

Post a Comment