Friday 14 November 2014

Music Fridays

Hello Helllloooo!

It's friday and it's my favorite post-- music fridays! today, I would like to share with you a Malaysian singer, Yuna. Yuna has collaborated with Pharrel and was signed to Fader Label. Yuna is getting bigger and bigger globally, which makes us Malaysians proud :) If you want to check her out, here is the link to her website or you can read this article I found online. Without further ado, I give you one of my favorite songs from her latest album, Nocturnal.




"place me in a corner inside your heart, so that you remember baby when i'm gone." 
- mountains by Yuna

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo,
rasya

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know about her untill now! And I love that guitar riff and think her voice is amazing!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! She is amazing! You girls should check out her song, lullabies and decorate and her version of nirvana's come as you are (here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0dwfRt8LcI) xoxo

      Delete