Wednesday 5 November 2014

November Wishlist

Hi There! 

November.. November.. How did we get to November already? Isn't that crazy? I swear, it felt as if it was just summer yesterday (okay, that's a long stretch but you get what I mean, yeh?) I am not a fan of the extreme cold (i.e. 12 degrees and below. THAT is already extreme cold weather for me) but I try to look at the positive side of things, with cold weather, I get to layer and I get to wear gorgeous coats! 

As you can see below, my first wishlist is a faux fur coat from Zara. The toffee color gives it a chic look while being ridiculously comfy & warm inside. I have tried it on & I'm like "I don't need a blanket now, I shall live and breathe in this coat throughout winter." 

My second item is this sleek satchel backpack from Warehouse. I first caught my eye on this sexy thang on I Covet Thee's what's in my backpack video and fell in love. I've always been a handbag kinda-gal but after seeing this and based on the video, there's so much I can carry in this bag, I want it! Unfortunately, it is currently out-of-stock on Asos :( but that's ok, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed.

Alexander Wang x H&M. This. Is. Life. I have been waiting for this from the moment they announced the collaboration. The collection will be on sale on the 6th of November & I am going to get my hands on this sweater, by hook or by crook! 

I don't think I need to explain on why I want this watch by Olivia Burton. Just look at it! The rose gold, the leather strap, the roman numerical indices. Just everything about this watch. LOVE! 

Of course, I wanna throw in another camel coat. If you've read my post on winter coats, I posted on a different one. If you're interested, do check out the post here :) This oversized coat from River Island has a I-just-got-this-off-my-boyfriend look, there's something effortless about this coat that will put together any outfit. 

Last but not least, chelsea boots from Topshop. When else am I going to wear chelsea boots if not during the fall/winter months? There's a vintage and worn out look with this particular boots. I can wear this with jeans, tights, dresses, anything really and that for me, is a major plus ;)


November Wishlist




What's your November Wishlist?

xoxo,
rasya

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THE BACKPACK :) :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogs you have produced are really of worth importance to me. This is because of the fact that the blogs you are producing are really informative and knowledgeable. Keep the spirits high and please produce something informative for the products like curve size clothing | plus size and curve clothing. This is because of the fact that I am new to this business and need more information for customer satisfaction.
    ladies lagenlook trousers

    ReplyDelete