Friday 7 November 2014

Music Fridays

HEYYYAAAAA!

Last week, my friends and I watched August Osage County. It stars Meryl Streep and Julia Roberts. If you haven't seen this movie, go watch it! It's heavy but worth watching (and don't forget the tissues! i guarantee that you will cry. if you don't... are you made of stone? LOL Jokes!) Besides, Meryl Streep is in it. There is no such thing as a bad movie (?/bad performance?) in existence that has her in it! I mean, this woman has been nominated for an academy award 18 times for a reason!

Anyways, when the credits started rolling, this song came on but I didn't recognized that it was last mile home until I got to the chorus and I heard "dreaming on the last mile home" & it hit me! it's an acoustic version & I fell in love with this song even more! I'm gonna stop talking typing and let the song do the "talking"


"maybe i'm the one who's broken, maybe i'm the breaker of the heart." 
- last mile home by kings of leon

This post sort of became half a review of a movie and half music fridays. Lolsies! (yes, I am one of those people that say Lolsies.... are we still friends? =P)

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
xoxo,
rasya

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love KOL and obviously love this song! ANd it's an acoustic version so that makes it even better if possible! Great taste!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know right, KOL are amazing. If you haven't seen them live, you need to! They're more amazing live and Caleb's voice sounds exactly the same!
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Ahhh I know I'm dying to see them list, it's one of the main things on my bucket list! I've just never had the chance to :(

      Delete