Friday 24 October 2014

First post!

Hello people of the internet! 

Okay, maybe starting this post with that makes me sound like a weirdo. Any who, Hello! Welcome! Hi! My name is Rasya. I bet you must be wondering, “How do I pronounce this girl’s name?” well, it’s pronounced as Ra-Sha. I tend to use Russia (the country) to get people to remember my name easily. I usually say “think of Russia, think of me.” it's probably a lame way to get people to remember me, but meh, it works!

Anywaysssss,

Let’s start with a little bit more about me. I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am currently living in the UK to pursue my undergraduate study in Business. I have a major (and I mean, major!) crush on Michael Fassbender. I love food, fashion, beauty and travelling. *erkkk erkk can't think of anything else* To be honest, I am horrible at talking about myself. I don't know how... so, let's just end this little introduction here. I'm sure along the way, i'd be able to express more of myself into this blog. Let's just see how often (how long) i can keep up with this *challenge accepted* 


Without further ado, let’s do this thing! 
& NICE TO MEET YOU!


p.s. i have an unhealthy obsession with anything cat related. 

phone case: H&M

Thank you for stopping by & I hope you drop by more often ;)

xoxo,
rasya

2 comments:

  1. love the phone case!! nice to meet you!

    http://myreverielane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Its nice to meet you too! Thanks so much for dropping by :) xoxo

      Delete