Friday 31 October 2014

October Favorites

Helllooooooo!


It's the end of October. Woahhh where did the time fly by? It's crazy how tomorrow is already November! -_-

October started off rocky for me. The first week was just filled with anger and frustration but I had my friends with me and they just know how to make things better. October got better after the first week and I had the chance to settle down to uni life again. This month has to be the last month I get to laze around, come November, deadlines and phase tests are coming & DISSERTATION PROPOSAL :( :( aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

On that note, let's move on to my favorites of the month!


Outfit
H&M Top / Forever 21 Top / Zara Leggings (similar) / Lovisa Necklace (similar)


Food/Drink


Home


Make-up


Also,

Happy Halloween! I'm dressed as a cat *meow*
What about you?

I hope your October was filled with joy & laughter.

xoxo,
rasya





4 comments:

  1. love avocado on toast & the real techniques brushes!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love so much of this! Especially the shirt and necklace, and avacado on toast. :) But good luck on the dissertation!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristen! Thanks so much!! Try making the avacado, its so good, it's going to be all you want to have for breakfast (that's me for 1 week now :P) Thank you so much!
      xoxo

      Delete