Friday 31 October 2014

Music Fridays

Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm so glad it's the end of the week & the weekend is finally here! Say hello to a relaxed Rasya. Lol. & it's Halloween!!

Anyways, 

Music has always been a part of my life and I would love to share it with you. Every Friday (hopefully I do this every Friday! *fingers crossed*), I am going to post a song with my favorite lyrics from that song :) 


you ask me to remember, a kiss is but a kiss, well i’d be a fool to want more from you and i’m gone in a while.” - one day by paolo nutini 

Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo,
rasya

2 comments:

  1. Music is important in my life too! Awesome that you are posting your favorites and sharing them with us! I love to hear what other people listen too and then I get to find new songs I never heard before!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thank you for stopping by :) Exactly, I love finding new bands/artist to listen to. If you have any suggestions, do let me know!

      xoxo,
      Rasya.

      Delete