Monday 2 February 2015

February Wishlist

Hiiiiii!

My oh my, it's february already. This year, my aim is to minimise my spendings so that I can save up for travelling around Europe. I need to stop spending and save up! This year, I'm hoping to go to Spain, Portugal and Hungary *fingers crossed* Regardless, there is nothing wrong with making a wishlist for clothes and beauty, imma right? 

My first item is this beautiful flowy off-the shoulder crop top from Asos. I would pair this with high waisted jeans or a high waisted skirt and delicate jewellery. I'm already in love just thinking about styling this top. 

My second item is a navy top from Zara. It's all in the details, baby. The embroidered cuff makes this top special. Can you imagine, wearing this top with a leather jacket and you take the sleeve of the top out a bit so the cuff can be seen? Gorgeous! 

My third item is a beauty product from Aesop. I've been looking for a mask and I've heard great reviews from this one! I've used Aesop's moisturisers before and I would love to try another product from Aesop. Besides, the packaging is sahh cute! 

My fourth item is a shopper bag from Zara. I don't have a big shopper bag in my bag collection. So, why not? 

Lastly, items 5 and 6 are both from & Other Stories. I am trying to wear more delicate jewellery and these two would be a great addition to my not-so impressive jewellery collection. 



february wishlist






xoxo,
rasya

No comments:

Post a Comment