Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites

Hiiiii

I don't have that much of favourites for the month of January but I found some ah-mazing things that has made my January pretty good. 

Outfit:


Chelsea Boots from Asos (similar, similar)

I think my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this on Asos' sale section. It was only £25 and I clicked Add to Basket straight away. Sadly, it's out of stock but I found something similar in the link above :) I'm almost scared of taking it out into the world because it's just so pretty.... 

Beauty: 



I've been wanting to try Bioderma solution for ages but the price is 'justridiculous! So I never got around into trying it. Then along came Garnier's micellar water and I thought, "why not?" As soon as my make-up remover ran out, I went straight to Boots and got myself the micellar water. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't sting my skin or my eyes at all! It removes eyeliner and mascara pretty well after two wipes (with my previous make-up remover, it would take me about 4/5 wipes before everything clears up around my eyes :/) Lastly, I've been wanting to get some colour on my skin (winter just makes me feel like a pale vampire.. i need some tan yo) I picked this liquid bronzer and I must say, I is loving this! I put it on the top of my cheeks and the hollow of my cheeks (as if you're contouring your face) and it just changes your whole look. I look brighter and there's this glow. Once you go bronze, you can never go back! Lolllllll.


Music:



Sia's voice, that little girl dancing and an almost naked Shia Labeouf, need I say more?  


I wish you all an amazing February!
xoxo,
rasya.

No comments:

Post a Comment