Thursday 26 February 2015

Stay in Bed (but with an ocean view)

When a friend of mine goes, “Oh my, I just got back from this place and I did this and I did that,” yada yada yada.. I get it. You’ve recently graduated and you just went on a holiday while I had to cover my face with journals and more journals until this dissertation is over! Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate hate them. I’m just not very fond of them at the moment because I'm the green-eyed monster.. I'm jealous as (insert the curse word of your liking here) and I just want to run off to an island and sleep on a huge bed with white crisp sheets and white fluffy pillows. FLUFFY PILLOWS!!! Fluffy pillows are my weakness. I can't jump on a plane just yet, but what I can do is go on Pinterest and search ''bed vacation'' and use this as a motivation to finish up my dissertation!! 

(1)

(2)

(3)

(4)

xoxo,
rasya.

No comments:

Post a Comment