Wednesday 11 February 2015

Outfit Inspiration

I've been so bored with my ''style'' I've been meaning to revamp my wardrobe but being a student with a tight budget, I can't necessarily just go on a shopping spree.. but what I can I do is to save up and buy these items (or similar items) in the near future. I've been wanting to go minimalist/very Scandinavian in terms of my fashion style. My current favourite Youtubers are these fashionable girls from Sweden, TheLineUp. They're so stylish, I want their closet! I got inspired by them and created an outfit inspiration in hopes that I get to wear them once I have these items! 



outfit inspiration




I hope you get inspired too!
xoxo,
rasya

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award
    See the rules here: http://mystoryxoxopetitesilke.blogspot.be/2015/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Kisses!
    mystoryxoxopetitesilke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much for nominating me!
      xoxo!

      Delete