Sunday 22 February 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hello people of the internet!

I would like to thank Silke for kindly nominating me! You can check out her blog by clicking here

The Rules: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award
2. Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself
3. Select & nominate 15 blogs that you have recently discovered for the award

7 facts about myself: (I'm not very good at describing, talking, or anything that has something to do about me.. you get the gist. so, this is going to be (very) random 7 facts that I can think at the top of my head.) 

so here it goes,

1. I was born in December
2. I'd rather get a pizza with candles rather than a cake with candles on my birthday
3. I think Pusheen the Cat is the greatest thing on the internet
4. If I could raid anyone's closet, it would be a tie between Alexa Chung and Nicole Richie
5. I spend most of my time on Netflix
6. Did I mention that I love Pizza? 
7. I would love to travel more 

There you have it, the 7 random (and weird) facts about myself. Hahaha. Again, thanks Silke for nominating me! Now, I'd like to nominate: 


xoxo,
rasya

No comments:

Post a Comment